75 gallon setup complete in Southeast PA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DocBob

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
75 gallon setup complete. Tank/stand/hood/light/filtration/decorations (if wanted). Whisper hang on back, and undergravel filter with powerheads. Two, Ebo-Jager 150 watt heaters and a power strip for the whole setup. I have a long filling hose, and a gravel cleaner I'll throw in and a box of 6 replacement filters and carbon for the Whisper filter.
This particular setup has been running for about a year so the biological filter is mature and should allow quick setup on your end.
I might be willing to deliver within a reasonable distance for a little extra.
Asking $350 or make offer.
Please email with any questions: rafmail@earthlink.net

Just a little better idea of where I'm located. I'm in southern Chester county
about an hour west of Philly,
a half hour southeast of Lancaster,
and a little over an hour north of Baltimore
Just off route 1
By the way, I also have a timer for the light, a net, and some misc food that is included as well.
Just ad water and fish, and you're ready to go.
I'd be happy to take some additional pics if interested. Email me at the above address and I'll pass some along.
The price is negotiable so make an offer.

Would anyone consider a trade?
I'm looking for some more stingrays...anyone looking to sell any that might be interested in the tank?

Sweet deal! First deal here to actually tempt me, since I'm actually close enough to get it.

However, gettin a dog soon, no $$ for aquaria right now. Most importnantly, my wife would Kill Me if I brought that home right now.

Back
Top Bottom