75g stand, Filters, Pumps, and Misc. Very Cheap

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LoveLEE143

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I bought a 75 gallon aquarium this weekend from a friend. I have a 75 gallon stand and 4 air pumps, and two under gravel filters, and some other misc. stuff that I would like to get rid of by this weekend. If you want exact measurements or model numbers I can provide that. I am only asking $25 obo for it all. I can’t deliver it because the stand will not fit in my car. If no one takes it by Saturday I going to throw it away.

seriously dont throw it away, you could get at least 100 and up to quite a bit if someones interested enough. why dont you keep it?

I don't have a garage and I also don't have a storage closet big enough to store the stand. I didn't like the stand the only reason I took it was because it was an all or nothing deal. I want to get it out of my living room. The other stuff I don't need, it all came with the aquarium. All I wanted was the tank, heater, and power heads. It was not a bad deal for $100, although I ended up spending about $600 on Sunday getting it all setup for Mr. Huma Huma. Thats alot to pay for a home for a $17 fish LOL.

FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE STAND FILTERS ETC. IN ATLANTA

All the items are still available i did not get a chance to take them out I was being lazy. Anyone who wants the items can just have them for free. Please someone come get this stuff so I don't have to take it to the dumpster.

Back
Top Bottom