For Sale: A massive pile of...moss? pu/ship 32570

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jetajockey

come get me tang police!
Okay, so now that I'm getting some lighting over my tanks I am finding out that many are in need of a massive overhaul. That said, I've pulled out all kinds of java moss from several tanks. There are all kinds of bits and bobs in there, it's not pretty, but it's moss, and it's A LOT.

Things you will find in the moss-
-Pieces of random plants, other moss types, leaves, etc.
-Snails and eggs
-Algae
-Duckweed and other floaters

Things you might find in the moss-
-Live shrimp, rcs, crs, ghost shrimp
-Live fish fry or eggs
-Random copepods

Here's a grainy photo that doesn't nearly do justice to the amount of moss I am getting rid of. Squint hard, the tiny brown circles on the bottom left are pennies for size reference.

I'm getting rid of this moss and all of its encapsulated goodies for $20 shipped, first come first serve, I am not holding this since it's already bagged and tagged.

***After some more tidying up I have managed to put together two of these packages, equal size, weight, etc. It's roundabout 11-12oz of moss in each package.

These are shipping first class since java moss is virtually indestructible and temperature is not a factor.

Each package $20 each, paypal only, bagged up and headed to your doorstep tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks for looking! =]

Attachments

• IMG_20111129_070947.jpg
    IMG_20111129_070947.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 193
Here we go. After pruning, this is what I have

4 or 5 3" to 4" ludwigia arcuata stems
-6 to 8 small (2-3") e.vesuvius plantlets, most are connected on runners.
-A few stems of guppy grass
-3 or 4 stems of ludwigia repens x arcuata hybrid or possibly l.palustris, can't really tell.
-1 small 3 to 4" melon sword and 1 5" to 6" amazon sword plant, both have pretty intense root structures.
-a few nodes of marsilea minuta
-about a 2 foot long stem of green cabomba, it can be cut into smaller pieces and will propagate.

Everything I posted about the moss in the first post is likely true to this plant package as well.

First $20 takes it all.

Attachments

• noname (1).jpg
    noname (1).jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 145
Back
Top Bottom