For Sale: acrylic tank setup for sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

djelementt

Aquarium Advice Newbie
i have for sale a saltwater tank full setup no leaks or cracks has a couple scratches on the front part

it comes with the display tank 3 pipes from display going to the sump going through a filter and bio-balls if you want as well. then goes to other half of tank where i have a skimmer and pump and a heater going back to the 3 holes going back to display tank. i also have two aquaclear powerheads in the display tank which does 400gph. i also have a small 10 gallon powerhead in the sump for more water movement in the sump. i also have a bag in the sump where you put the carbon. i will give the sand in the tank as well. i also have a light kit for it with 2 t5 blubs one blue and one white with two different buttons for both of them and has a cover so water doesn't touch the light. i will also give a back on the back filter if you want that i don't need.it also comes with a white stand that has two doors one for sump area and other where i usually put the salt and everything eles.

if you want to see pictures email me at djelementmusic@yahoo.com

the tank brand is clear for life i spend over 2k on this and want to get at least 800obo

Back
Top Bottom