Anyone with larger Hermits!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jermz79

Aquarium Advice Addict
I just purchased some shells and unfortunately they are too big for my little hermits :( ! the shells are BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Large girraffe type pattern ... not painted ... these shells are SW safe! The shells range in size from 1 1/4" - 1 3/4" with openings from 5/8" - 7/8"!!!

I have 10 of them available!! you pay $5 and shipping charges! I can overnight, 2day or ground! Let me know your zip code and I can give you an estimate!

and Mods if this needs to go in the classifieds please feel free to move it, I just figured that since it was for saltwater it would get more response in here! sorry!

Attachments

• shells_176.jpg
    shells_176.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 65
Middletown Ct. right?

Ground is ... $11 including shells and shipping

or for just $2 more I can get them overnight to you! (which in my opinion is much better handling than ground)

Overnight ... $13 including sheels and shipping

Let me know, you won't be disappointed with these shells they are absolutely gorgeous 8O !!

Thanks Bearfan! sorry about that!!!!!

the shells are gone, if I can get anymore I will keep posting them! There is a person on Ebay selling identical shells, my shipping charges are a little cheaper!

Back
Top Bottom