For Sale: Blue and Gold german rams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tmfish

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a bunch of blue and gold german rams for sale. $5.00 a piece.
Just let me know what you want. males and female available. I want to keep the shipping easy so it will be a flat rate of $12.00 anywhere is the USA by priority mail in a medium flat rate box. You will able to fit up to 12 fish without a problem. PM me with quantity. payment will be through payapal.

These are beautiful fish with great colors and 1 1/2" to 2"

8-2-2011 003.jpg

8-2-2011 007.JPG

R they aggressive?

They are peaceful cichilds and can get along with other peaceful community fish.
In the aquarium, make sure to house in at least a 20 gallon tank. They will appreciate some plants and open swimming space. Also provide a few caves for them to hide in.

Good with angels or no?

Hi,
The rams will get along just fine with angels. I have 4 rams in with 4 angels right now and they do just fine. The only time I have a problem is when the angels start laying eggs and they become very territorial. otherwise they have no problems.

Quite a few different species, most notably I have quite a lot of extra moneywort and micro chain sword that I'd LOVE to trade.

Hey - what pH you raising these lil ones in? Did you breed them?

Hey - what pH you raising these lil ones in? Did you breed them?

Hi,
currently keeping them at 7.2 and 78 degrees and they are doing great. Tons of color and very active
I got them from a local breeder. I have 10 blues and 8 golds left

Do you breed GBRs? I am trying to get my tank up and going and I know I'm not at all ready for them right now, but will be looking to get some of these in the future. I have not been able to find anyone who sells these in my area. I'm in NE Texas. Thanks.

Do you breed GBRs? I am trying to get my tank up and going and I know I'm not at all ready for them right now, but will be looking to get some of these in the future. I have not been able to find anyone who sells these in my area. I'm in NE Texas. Thanks.

I get them from a breeder. i don't breed them. I just keep a few for my show tank and sell the rest. I will ship to Texas when you are ready. Just contact me when you are good.

tmfish said:
I have 3 blues and 8 golds left.

Any plant trade decisions?

I have moneywort, baby tears, micro chainsword, water onion, giant hair grass, corkscrew Val, Italian Val, jungle Val, tiger lotus, cabomba, amazon sword, melon sword, and a two red species I cant recall off the top of my head.

Any plant trade decisions?

I have moneywort, baby tears, micro chainsword, water onion, giant hair grass, corkscrew Val, Italian Val, jungle Val, tiger lotus, cabomba, amazon sword, melon sword, and a two red species I cant recall off the top of my head.

we are good with the plants right now. I have more then I know what to do with.
These are for sale also:
Aluminum
Anacharis
Banana
Bella palm
canboba
Corkscrew Val
Hornwort
Italian val
Janet Craig
Java fern
Lecens
Dwarf mundo grass
Amazon sword
Brazilian sword
Melon sword
Red wentil
purple crinkle

we are good with the plants right now. I have more then I know what to do with.
These are for sale also:
Aluminum
Anacharis
Banana
Bella palm
canboba
Corkscrew Val
Hornwort
Italian val
Janet Craig
Java fern
Lecens
Dwarf mundo grass
Amazon sword
Brazilian sword
Melon sword
Red wentil
purple crinkle
Do you have pictures and prices? I am going to get skip the rams, but I ma still interested in some plants perhaps.:)

Do you have pictures and prices? I am going to get skip the rams, but I ma still interested in some plants perhaps.:)

Aluminum $2.99
Anacharis $2.49
Banana $1.75
Bella palm $2.49
canboba $2.49
Corkscrew Val $2.19
Hornwort 2.49
Italian val $2.49
Janet Craig $3.15
Java fern $5.00
Lecens $3.15
Dwarf mundo grass $2.49
Amazon sword $3.59
Brazilian sword $3.59
Melon sword $3.59
Red wentil $2.99
purple crinkle $5.00

All plants are very healthy. They are all housed in plant only tubs with filtration and lights

Back
Top Bottom