CO2 pressurized setup and canister filter, lights FOR SALE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

exodus

Aquarium Advice Freak
Looking to get rid of the canister and CO2 setup because I just sold my tank. I've also got some halides from a DIY hood.

Canister is a Cascade 1000, used for ~6 months. Everything still works fine, will include brand new filter media if you want. Asking $60+ shipping.

CO2 is a milwaukee regulator setup with 5lb tank. Used for probably about 4 months, hasnt even had an entire tank through the regulator yet. Right hand gauge (line pressure) is broken due to my obvious problem for reading directions, but with the bubble counter you dont really need it anyways.

Co2 cost me $90 for the regulator plus another $77 for the tank. Asking $100 plus shipping. You will recieve an empty tank because I'm pretty sure you cant ship filled CO2 cylinders.

The halides I have are from a few warehouse fixtures, I ripped the ballasts and lights out of them and wired them into my own hood. They're two 175w metal halides. I'll let the ballasts and lights go for $50 + $10 shipping.

If anyone needs a 250mh I also have one that I'll let go for $35 + shipping.

PM me!

i may be interested in just the co2 tank if u are willing to sell seperatly. possibly the combo. pm me if u are willing to split(or not) becasue i am in canada and i would need to figure out shipping. i will figure it all out to save u the time.

I'm interested in just the regulator lol. Send me a pm with how much you want for it.

Well -

Providing the guy that PM'd me from Massachussetts doesnt take the combo (havn't heard from him in a day or so), if mr funk wants the tank and 875mill wants the regulator that's fine by me. I'll do $65 + shipping for each piece. I usually ship USPS so the shipping shouldnt be too bad at all.

Both of you, LMK. I wanna get rid of both of these, so if one of you doesnt want to buy just one piece, it stays as a combo. I gotta get rid of these ASAP.

i was thinking it over and i think i may want the whole combo. for only 100 and there wouldnt be any extra shipping(i am sure u can throw it in the same box) i think it may be worth it. i will upgrade regualtors later on with rex's stuff. please pm me with your adress or i can pm u mine if u want to figure out shipping. should only be around 30 max. i am not worried about speed. thanks. and sorry 875mill if i get the combo.... i am not sure if u had come across it yet but www.aquariumplants.com has a great deal on new alluminum tanks. its not worth it for me since shipping is rediculus.

ALL! still up for sale.

Tank included, buyer backed out.

Tank - $100
CO2 & Reg - $100
Canister - $65
Halides - $65

Buyer pays all shipping. Local pickup would be in southern CT.

Back
Top Bottom