Wanted: Crayfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dyl1234

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I want some crayfish for my 20 gallon. Not sure how many to get. Cant afford anything too expensive.
Just post pics and price on this thread and I will send you a private message. Thanks

Hi,

Stick with CPO or dwarfs or marble crayfish. I have a few spare marble, they clone themselves. If your tanks a 20H 2-3, if it is a 20L up to 5. You can look them up on the net to see what they look like. I have some and you can find tons on aquabid.

craigstropicals@yahoo.com

Hi,

Stick with CPO or dwarfs or marble crayfish. I have a few spare marble, they clone themselves. If your tanks a 20H 2-3, if it is a 20L up to 5. You can look them up on the net to see what they look like. I have some and you can find tons on aquabid.

craigstropicals@yahoo.com

I will take some marbles if you have some. How much are they and how much is shipping?

if you want marble crayfish, then 1 is the maximum you can have because it gets territorial and will kill the other in the same tank

if you want marble crayfish, then 1 is the maximum you can have because it gets territorial and will kill the other in the same tank

Ok I ordered some off of eBay. I read on several different pages that you can have more than one. But thanks. I ordered 5.

Look at aquabid, Hansnpatty have marbles. They are cool to deal with.

Sorry I did not see your post in time. You can feed the crayfish foozen peas that are blanched and cut into halves or forths. I just store them whole in a ziplock in the fridg. It is cool to watch them grab the chow and run for it.

If you have any questions drop me a line at craigstropicals@yahoo.com

Sorry I did not see your post in time. You can feed the crayfish foozen peas that are blanched and cut into halves or forths. I just store them whole in a ziplock in the fridg. It is cool to watch them grab the chow and run for it.

If you have any questions drop me a line at craigstropicals@yahoo.com

I have emailed you before about the apple snails that you wanted did you get it?

Back
Top Bottom