For Sale: Crystal Shrimp CRS & CBS S grade ship/pu 92882 pic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PC1

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have some of these little youngsters that I am going to be moving out. I have both CRS & CBS available and are mainly nice little S grades. I don't bother with S+ it's either S or SS so there may be a few nicer S grades mixed in. $4 each and Shipping is $8 5 minimum but prefer 10. If under 10 there will be $2 for shipping supplies. They will be shipped Priority mail in a styro lined box. Pm me with any questions. Here is a lame pic but you can still see them :)
img_1641071_0_d6afd8d5e51585141803f6b2407861e2.jpg

They look just like these Crystals come out as mini replicas :)

only 372 miles away....not sure about PU
jk

will you do 6 for $30 shipped? just wondering bc my LFS sells adults for $3.99 each......

Sorry I'm still learning the abbreviations but what is the CBS Stand for i understand that CRS is cherry red shrimp but I am in 92802 and would be interested in picking up around 5 of them

Hello,
CRS and CBS stand for Crystal Red Shrimp and Crystal Black Shrimp. RCS is Red Cherry Shrimp. There is so many acronyms for shrimp it will take time to remember them all lol.

Back
Top Bottom