Digital Camera For Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reefrunner69

Aquarium Advice Addict
Nikon CoolPix 995 digital camera

Original accessories included.

• The 3.34 Mpixel Nikon Coolpix 995 camera
    16MB Lexar 8X CompactFlash card
    EN-EL1 Li-ion rechargeable battery
    Battery charger
    Neck strap
    Lens cap w/strap
    USB cable
    CD-ROM featuring Nikon View 4 and drivers
    179 page manual (printed)

Battery and charger are included, but either the battery needs to be replaced or the charger does, I would replace both, battery and charger can be found on ebay for about 20 bucks.

Additional accessories include:

• 128 mb PNY CF card
    Camera Bag

Features include:

• 3.34 megapixel, 1.13 inch, high-density CCD delivering images as high as 2,048 x 1,536 pixels (including a 3:2 aspect ratio, 2,048 x 1,360 pixel size).
    1.8-inch LCD monitor and real-image optical viewfinder.
    4x optical zoom, 8-32mm lens (equivalent to a 38-152mm lens on a 35mm camera).
    Manually adjustable apertures from f2.6-f/10.4.
    User activated digital telephoto in incremental steps from 1.1x to 4.0x.
    Continuous and Single autofocus modes with multiple focus areas and manual focus with distance readouts.
    Infinity and Macro focus modes.
    Variable ISO with Auto, 100, 200, 400, or 800 equivalent settings.
    Full Automatic and Manual capture modes with several manual options (Program, Flexible Program, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, and full Manual).
    Single, Continuous, Ultra High Speed Continuous, VGA Sequence, Multi-Shot 16, and Movie shutter modes.
    White balance with Auto, Manual, Fine (Outdoors), Incandescent, Fluorescent, Cloudy, and Speedlight options.
    Shutter speeds from eight to 1/2,300 seconds as well as a Bulb setting for longer exposures.
    Built-in, pop-up flash with Auto, On, Off, Slow Sync, and Red-Eye Reduction modes.
    External flash sync terminal.
    USB interface.
    Image capture in compressed JPEG or uncompressed TIFF.
    Images save to CompactFlash memory cards (Type I or II) or IBM Microdrive, 16MB CompactFlash card included.
    Power from EN-EL1 lithium-ion battery pack (charger and AC adapter included).
    DPOF (Digital Print Order Format) compatibility.

This was my mothers camera, it's been barely used. This camera is a great Point and shoot for those times when you don't feel like messing with the manual controls or can go full manual giving you complete control over it's functions. Most of the pictures in my gallery were taken with this model camera.

Price I'm looking for is $300.00 + shipping (negotiable)
Shipping from Florida, USA
Will Ship internationally (Buyer pays all shipping charges).
PM me if interested.

_MG_3663.jpg

Kevin, can you link a few of your galleries that have images you took with this camera. I know you have/had the exact same model at one point so it might be good to show off what this thing can do.

Back
Top Bottom