For Sale: Driftwood

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

trustemedia

Aquarium Advice Freak
I've got tons of driftwood for sale. If you're looking, just let me know.

Give me a size (length, width) and features (curved, straight, oddball, dark, light) and I can pull pieces out and photograph for you. PM me details and I can email pics.

77805-albums12382-picture57726.jpg

Hi Fishman87,

I'll pull some pieces out and take some photos for you. It's raining here, so I can get out there when it stops. The photo will probably be what it looks like wet since it's raining. Keep that in mind. I'll try to get out there today. Thanks so much!

Can you PM me an email address where I can send photos to, please?

Thank you!

Do you have any that look like a rooted tree stump..nothing more than like 6-8" diameter but can be pretty tall

You can view some photos of what I have here at this link: Driftwood - a set on Flickr

I have more than what's on here, so ask if you need something different.

Please, see IMG 3778 & 3780. This is the smallest rooted tree stump I have. It's about 11 1/2"L and 2 3/4" wide at the small part (looking like a hand, would be at the wrist section. It kind of looks like a hand, doesn't it?). It's 6 1/2" - 7 1/2" at the widest point (across the "fingers"), depending on which way you roll it.

Back
Top Bottom