For Sale: For Sale.....Fancy Tailed freshwater guppies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

landshark

Aquarium Advice Activist
My brother has a 150 gallon tank full of 100s of assorted Guppies with colorful tails.....he wants to get rid of the tank and is looking at selling the whole batch.....locally in Corpus Christi preferted.The fish not the tank are for sale.....

When my brother gets rid of the fish..he said he would give the tank to me.....My Yellow Tang Limone and my Coral Beauty Coraline are going into that bad boy.....lol ........good idea though

He said hed like to sell the batch for 150 bucks.......Hes got at least 300 in the tank........

He said hed like to sell the batch for 150 bucks.......Hes got at least 300 in the tank........

Yeah.... I don't know anyone who would have that many tanks for guppies alone...... If he sold them in smaller batches and could ship them, he would sell a lot more.

Yea, he just had a couple over the years and they just multiplied like crazy.....will drop to 100 bucks if anybody knows anyone who would want them in Corpus Christi Texas.....

You could sell to a fish store(s), they might tale a batch that big, or a sizeable chunk.

Tried 2 already,no dice.Might have to just tell him to sell them a couple at a time....they are beautiful fish ...but Im strictly saltwater.....thanx :p

If he's willing to pay the shipping to 55372, I would be happy to take them off his hands. If he really just needs to get rid of them all / what he doesn't sell.

IMO you are probably never gonna find someone who wants that many guppies. That's just insanely too many.

Try breaking it down into multiple sets, or sell as many as someone is asking for rather than trying to sell as a whole. Not many people want 150 mutt "fancy" guppies. Maybe if they were a good quality strain then someone would take them, but not pet store fish.
You'll probably want to drop the price down to like $50 if he's dead set on selling in one package. Maybe someone will take them as feeders for that price.

When I get a chance to go to his house...I work late ,and my brother does too.....I will let him know

Back
Top Bottom