For Trade or Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

michealprater

Aquarium Advice Addict
American Audio Velocity CD player. (List Price: $1,229.95)It is a dual CD player with a mixer (American Audio DX5R(list price 299.95)) that is designed for the cd player that has a cross fader that automatically starts the next cd when you slide from one to the next. Also has tons of effects and the scratch pads, to make it sounds like two turntables.

Crest Amp FA901 Channels : 2, Watts/Channel @ 8 Ohm : 225, Watts/Channel @ 4 Ohm : 300, Watts/Channel @ 2 Ohm : 400, Watts @ 8 Ohm Bridged : 600, Watts @ 4 Ohm Bridged : 800. I do not know what the amp originally listed for but I had several buy offers when I was djing but turned them down. This amp is known for being rock solid. Never had a single problem with it.

QSC Amp RMX1450 (list price $550) Eight Ohm Power Rating 201-400 ,Four Ohm Power Rating 401-600 another power house amp highly sought after by djs.

Beringer Mixer VMX1000, Awesome 7 channel mixer(list price $269) , with several effects. I really liked using it over the American Audio mixer, simply because I liked the slider controls over the knob style controls.

Speakers. 18 inch sub CGM ARB-118-1. 300 watts RMS, 700 watts max. (bought locally, I think it was $400) The huge sub is awesome, low end it very important for the sound of your setup.

American DJ Quickscan. (list price $419) These need some bulbs replaced. Lights did not do well in a mobile setup, but would be great in a hard mount. They put some really cool designs on the floor. Bulbs and parts for these are still available.

2 American DJ Vertigo lights. (list $149 each) One of the most popular lights for all DJs, extremely colorfully and busy. Really fill up the dance floor with light.

1 Chauvet Double Derby light, (list $199) similar to the vertigos.

American Audio Cordless Mic. (cost around $130 I believe) A must for any DJ.

Couple of fog machines, most people do not like them, but when used in moderation, they really make the light show better.

Mixmeister Pro 6 computer program. Awesome DJ program, very user friendly and specifically designed for DJs!

All the cords to hook it up, and spare bulbs and several misc items.

I also have around 700 cds, plus around 100 or so of Prime Cuts and Promo Only CDs.

Everything you need to start djing next weekend. I put the list prices there for comparison purposes, by no means am I expecting list price for anything. For one thing, the items are used and you can buy them new for below list. I would like to trade the entire setup for a nice complete reef setup, I would also entertain buy offers.

Back
Top Bottom