FREE: Hikari Fancy Goldfish Pellets - 2 Kinds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Twoapennything

Aquarium Advice Freak
My goldfish died a few days after I purchased two bags of Hikari goldfish pellets. I'm willing to send these for free to anyone who wants them. The pellets specifically are:

Saki-Hikari Fancy Goldfish (Color Enhancing Diet) LINK Cost: $11.67 (Sinking pellets; baby sticks)

Hikari Goldfish Gold (Color Enhancing Formula) LINK Cost: $7.11 (Sinking baby pellets)

NOTE: The packages have been opened. I fed my goldfish about 4 times before he died (and, no, he didn't die from the food!). However, they have been sealed and refrigerated and are fresh.

Because I have all tropicals now, I don't see the need to hang onto goldfish pellets, especially such good ones. Get in touch with me if you're interested. :) Julie

Oh, I'm so sorry! I missed your first post. I still have the food and would be happy to send it to you. Just send me your name and address via private message and I'll get that out to you.

I haven't been online in a few days because I have been busy but I wanted to let you know we got the food and thank you so much. This was so nice of you.
Me, my son, and his goldfish thank you. :)

Back
Top Bottom