FS: Plants- make your own package!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

severum mama

Aquarium Advice Addict
We just got some plants in, and they are available for sale. Anyone who is interested can feel free to ask questions here, or send a PM to HN1 or me. :)

cryptocoryne pontederiifolia, $2.50
DSC_0034.JPG

cryptocoryne petchii, $2.50
DSC_0035.JPG

anubias nana, $6
DSC_0036.JPG

cryptocoryne lutea, $2.50
DSC_0037.JPG

bacopa, $3 per bunch
DSC_0039.JPG

cryptocoryne retrospiralis, $5
DSC_0040.JPG

In addition to what is pictured, we also have some small unidentified crypts for $1.50, salvinia minima or frogbit (or a package of both), $4, corkscrew vals, $1.50, and water sprite for $3.

We ship Priority to continental US only. Shipping is $5 for a small box, $11 for a medium box, and $12 for a large box. We prefer Paypal for payment. We ship only on Mondays, Tuesdays, and possibly Wednesdays to avoid having plants get stuck in the mail over the weekend.

Thanks for looking! :)

Bumping since the Holiday weekend is over. (Hope everyone had a nice Easter)

If you're quick, we can have them to you this week. :)

I will be keeping you guys in mt mind once my 75g is cycled for some of those corscrew vals and anubis nana. Are those bacopa low light plants?

Thinking about some of these crypts, any pictures of the unidentified ones?

Not at the moment. After some research, I think they are crypt lucens.

I will be keeping you guys in mt mind once my 75g is cycled for some of those corscrew vals and anubis nana. Are those bacopa low light plants?

Sounds good! I don't know if the bacopa is considered a low light plant or not, but we've seen quite a bit of growth on it in a low light 75 gallon in the past few weeks.

Thinking about some of these crypts, any pictures of the unidentified ones?

We've since ID'd them as Cryptocorne Lucens, but we'll honor the "unknown" price for awhile. The majority of our crypts sold today locally, but we still have quite a few and another huge order on the way! ;)

Lanceolata, congensis and micro sword are sold.

Also available:
Ludwigia ovalis, $3 per bunch (pic is one bunch)
DSC_0024.JPG

better pic of bacopa, $3 per bunch (pic is one bunch)
DSC_0025.JPG

BUMP!
Still available:
Anubias hastifolia (1)
Madagascar lace (2)
Crypt lutea (6)
Crypt retrospiralis (2)
Crypt wendtii green (6)
Bolbitis (3)
small Amazon sword (3)
Marble queen radican sword (2)
Ruby red melon sword (4)
Red rubin sword (5)
Corkscrew val (5)
Ludwigia ovalis (10)
Bacopa (6)

Prices are listed in first post. If you can Paypal tonight, I can get plants out tomorrow! :)

Back
Top Bottom