Looking for a package of emersed trimmings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lovin Fish

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello everyone. I thought it'd be worth a shot to see if anyone has any emersed trimmings they need to find a home for. I am beginning to set up my low-tech tanks and have a need for plants!

Here's a list of plants I'm interested in (but please tell me what you have and I will look it up to see if it will work for my Aquascape plan)

LOBELIA CARDINALIS
LIMNOPHILA SESSILIFLORA
SAGITTARIA SUBULATA
RICCIA FLUITANS
HYGROPHILA POLYSPERMA 'SUNSET'
HYDROCOTYLE LEUCOCEPHALA
HEMIANTHUS GLOMERATUS
Rossette_Sword ECHINODORUS PARVIFLORUS 'TROPICA'
AZOLLA CAROLINIANA
JavaFern MICROSORUM PTEROPUS
CRYPTOCORYNE WENDTII 'MI OYA'
ANUBIAS BARTERI VAR. NANA 'PETITE'
Javamoss (TAXIPHYLLUM BARBIERI)
BACOPA AUSTRALIS
ANUBIAS BARTERI VAR. BARTERI
CRYPTOCORYNE PONTEDERIIFOLIA

Thank you!
Amanda
oh...I live in Southeast Alaska

Glad to help, hope you find some stuff, I had a good bit of some of those things but I have basically wiped out my plants in the past few weeks. Shipping to AK is scary in general but an insulated priority box with a 72 hour heat pack should suffice for plants.

Glad to help, hope you find some stuff, I had a good bit of some of those things but I have basically wiped out my plants in the past few weeks. Shipping to AK is scary in general but an insulated priority box with a 72 hour heat pack should suffice for plants.

When you wiped out your plants, was it on purpose or something go wrong?

bocopa austaliuos or what ever its called looks really nice in large groups. i had some but it was too much to take care of.

bocopa austaliuos or what ever its called looks really nice in large groups. i had some but it was too much to take care of.

It's beautiful! It's a fast grower from what I understand, but when kept in low-light conditions without Co2 the growing slows while the plant still remains beautiful. I am just starting out with plants, so I am relying totally on what I read in my online research! Hopefully everything I learn through the world wide web is near to accurate!

I sold a lot of them off, downsizing. It's pretty hard to nuke a plant tank if you have the basics covered.

Oh okay...that's what I thought. Just wanted to be sure though since you are an advanced aquarium keeper...if your plants died off then maybe I should use extreme caution while entering the planted tank side of things LOL!;)

Back
Top Bottom