For Sale: LOTS of Equipment ... New & Lightly Used

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bellaco

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Unfortunately I have decided that after a series of events this year I will not be getting back into the saltwater tank hobby any time soon. So, instead of all of this equipment collecting dust in my basement I figured I'd try to make a couple bucks off of it to support my other saltwater hobby ... DIVING :fish2:

I am just copying & pasting the listing as I have it typed in my local Craigslist to save myself some time. All prices listed will include shipping & PayPal costs for all members here on AA (in the continental 48). Feel free to make an offer but please dont insult me. I dont mind helping another hobbyist out, but I paid full price for all of these items & we all know how much they cost.

ALL used equipment is in like new condition both in the way it looks & performs. I still have all original packaging & manuals for all used equipment.

AquaC EV-120 Protein Skimmer (BRAND NEW) $300
AquaticLife 4x39W T5 HO w/ Lunar LEDs 36" (BRAND NEW) $300
AquaticLife 2x24W T5 Link Light Marine 30" (BRAND NEW) $100
MaxiJet Utility 3000 Pump (BRAND NEW) $100
MaxiJet 400 (BRAND NEW) $20 **WILL INCLUDE FOR FREE W PURCHASE OF BRS MEDIA REACTOR & MEDIA**
MaxiJet 400 (BRAND NEW) $20 **WILL INCLUDE FOR FREE W PURCHASE OF BRS MEDIA REACTOR & MEDIA**
BRS Media Reactor (BRAND NEW) $30
BRS Media Reactor (BRAND NEW) $30
AGA 29 Gallon Tank -NO STAND OR COVER/PICK UP ONLY- (BRAND NEW) $40 ***

EcoTech Marine MP10 ES Pump $200
JBJ TrueTemp w/ 150W Heater Element $80
AquaC Remora w/ Pre Skimmer Box for MaxiJet 1200 (MJ 1200 INCLUDED) $200
BRS Carbon Media $10
BRS GFO Media $10
Instant Ocean Reef Crystals 5 Gallon Bucket 3/4 Full $40
BRS ReefSaver Dry Rock 70lbs (some is used some is new its all dry now) $50 -PICK UP ONLY-
BRS RO/DI Unit (used for less than 100 gallons) $100

Thanks for looking
Mike

The BRS media reactors, are they the standard ones or the deluxe? And how much carbon media is left and what kind of carbon?

The BRS media reactors, are they the standard ones or the deluxe? And how much carbon media is left and what kind of carbon?

The media reactors are standard white ones. The carbon is BRS ROX 0.8. I believe I purchased the 1.5 lb jar & I used only enough to put in a media bag for my neice's 10 gallon tank. So its almost full.

I am quoting the amount off the top of my head. If Im incorrect I will post here later this evening when I get home & look at it again.

Ill take the other reactor and the carbon media as well as the maxijet 400 for the $40. PM your PP address and ill send the money on over.

***UPDATED LIST***

MaxiJet 400 (BRAND NEW) SOLD
MaxiJet 400 (BRAND NEW) PENDING PAYMENT
BRS Media Reactor (BRAND NEW) SOLD
BRS Media Reactor (BRAND NEW) PENDING PAYMENT

EcoTech Marine MP10 ES Pump SOLD
JBJ TrueTemp w/ 150W Heater Element $80
BRS Carbon Media PENDING PAYMENT
BRS GFO Media SOLD
BRS ReefSaver Dry Rock 70lbs (some is used some is new its all dry now) $50 -PICK UP ONLY-

I am willing to take reasonable offers guys & gals. Dont be afraid to make an offer. It will be easier for me to cut the price if you buy more than one thing & I can ship all in the same box.

BUNDLE DEAL : Anyone interested in the AquaC EV-120, I will include one of the MaxiJet Utility 3000 pumps to drive the skimmer for FREE.

AquaC EV-120 & MJU 3000 for $300 SHIPPED to continental 48. Price includes PayPal fee!!!

Baltimore MD. The price listed is for pick up only. I dont mind shipping but the price would def have to go up to compensate for shipping something that heavy. PM me if still interested.

JennyLynn you have a PM.

Recieved payment for the other reactor & carbon media from PontiacFan87. You have a PM as well.

The RO/DI unit is a 4 stage from Bulk Reef Supply. They are:

-75 GPD Dow Filmtec Membrane
-Purtrex 5 micron depth sediment filter
-MATRIKX CTO/2 5 micron carbon block
-Single DI stage with refillable cartridge

The unit was barely used. It was only used for my partial water changes.

***UPDATED LIST***

EcoTech Marine MP10 ES Pump SOLD
JBJ TrueTemp w/ 150W Heater Element SOLD
BRS Carbon Media SOLD
BRS GFO Media SOLD
BRS ReefSaver Dry Rock 70lbs SOLD

Ok guys, all the cheap stuff is sold. Let get rid of the rest of this stuff. MAKE AN OFFER. Any reasonable offer will be considered.

Thanks everyone!

Back
Top Bottom