Wanted: Marsilea Minuta, Rotala Colorata, Anubias nana, and Crypt Wendtii (Green)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

phoenixkiller

Aquarium Advice Addict
Quite the assortment, huh? I would greatly prefer if you have all of these things, if you only have one of the four, there's a good chance I will turn you down. I would like:
3-ish stems of Rotala colorata
Lots of nodes of Marsilea Minuta
1 Crypt Wentii (Green)
2 Anubias nana rhizomes (6-8 leaves each)

I'm not on the best of budgets, but shoot me an offer, the worst I can say is no thank you. I will make sure to leave feedback.

Thank you!

phoenixkiller said:
Quite the assortment, huh? I would greatly prefer if you have all of these things, if you only have one of the four, there's a good chance I will turn you down. I would like:
3-ish stems of Rotala colorata
Lots of nodes of Marsilea Minuta
1 Crypt Wentii (Green)
2 Anubias nana rhizomes (6-8 leaves each)

I'm not on the best of budgets, but shoot me an offer, the worst I can say is no thank you. I will make sure to leave feedback.

Thank you!

I have a few stems of rotala colorata due for trimming, and I'm pretty sure I have a green wentii. Would you be willing to take some hydrocotyle sp. Japan instead of the marsilea minuta? When under the right conditions, it's an awesome lime green color!

Back
Top Bottom