Wanted: plant trimmings.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can give you some in 3 weeks or a month from now. I just trimmed my tank yesterday and gave away the trimmings.

Are you still going to sell your saxophone?

How big is your tank?

I'll give you 4 different plants. Ludwigia repens, hygro, star grass and pennywort.

How much space do you have left for plants? I don't want to send you too much plants that you don't have any use for it. My last trimmings I gave to 3 people :) I can just give the rest to another person.

Last edited:
5839967897_2b270ffb0b.jpg

here's my tank right now, but i will probably end up redoing it so i can have the whole tank planted i want it to look like this
2815192782_45028924fa.jpg

oh and i might could do some medium light plants bc im going to upgrade my fixture with a double strip light with 2 24watt 5,500k t5 ho lights

The ludwigia and hygro should be fine as your background, pennywort mid-ground and star grass for midground and foreground(just need a lot of trimmings to keep as a foreground plant.

allaboutfish said:
oh and i might could do some medium light plants bc im going to upgrade my fixture with a double strip light with 2 24watt 5,500k t5 ho lights

That's good. Then you'll have a wider variety of plants to choose from.

I can probably put them all in the small-medium priority mail flat rate box so that would be around $4.95-$8.95. I won't know till I can get all the trimmings together and fit it in the box. But that's basically the rate you are looking for...if that is okay!

But normally they are lighter..so if that is the case...the shipping will be free too...

I thought you knew I was giving my plants for free. That's why I asked you if you are still going to sell your saxophone.

Back
Top Bottom