For Sale: Plants!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All these plants are background. I grow others, but for right now.. This is what's ready.

Pogostemon erectus
Moneywort
Alternanthera reineckii
Ludwigia Repens (broad leaf ludwigia)

I think I would be interested in purchasing 3 stems of each @ .75 each. How much would you charge for the plants + shipping to 48390?

Oh I'm sorry, I assumed you meant 5 total, not 5 of one kind. In that case, I would like 6 Moneywort and 6 Ludwigia Repens if that's alright. Can you combine them both for shipping or do they need to go separately? Send me a PM with info and I'll be happy to pay whenever you're ready (though I'm going to bed right now)

mrhelton said:
Oh I'm sorry, I assumed you meant 5 total, not 5 of one kind. In that case, I would like 6 Moneywort and 6 Ludwigia Repens if that's alright. Can you combine them both for shipping or do they need to go separately? Send me a PM with info and I'll be happy to pay whenever you're ready (though I'm going to bed right now)

I'm sorry! I thought you originally wanted stems total! I'll pm you.

No moneywort. Sold 45 stems this month. The plants need time to recoupe. ;)

I have some nice cabomba.

I feel like cabomba will have insufficient co2 in my tank. If I had co2 I would jump on this opportunity; beautiful plant and I don't want to destroy it. I subscribed so definitely update this with plants when available :)

Back
Top Bottom