Free: RAOK: Large bunch of Brazillian Pennywort (hydrocotyle leucephala)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maxwellag

Aquarium Advice Addict
I recently rescaped my tank and don't want the Brazillian Pennywort, so I would like someone else to have it. To enter, just reply to this thread. I don't care what you say in the post. I will be using a random number generator to choose a random post #. The person who posted that post number is the winner. You can only enter once. The winner needs to pay $3.50 for shipping first class mail in a bubble mailer. There will be no DOA guarantee, because this is an RAOK. If you have any questions, just message me and I will be happy to answer them. The winner will be drawn on Sunday night for Monday shipping. If they don't pay the $3.50 in time, a new winner will be drawn.

Please do not post a number when you enter. When you post to enter, you already are assigned a number by the post number. For example, this post is post number 1. The next person to enter will have post number 2, meaning they are number 2 for the list that I put in the RNG. If post number 1 (this post) comes up as the result from the RNG, I will just generate a new number.

Note: These plants contain ramshorn snail eggs.

One more thing... If you don't have 15 posts or you haven't been a member for 15 days, PM me and I can post your name and enter you in.

Happy Thanksgiving and good luck! :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_1268.jpg
    IMG_1268.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 155
Insane4discus can't post here yet but PMed asking for me to enter them, so I am entering them in for them.

Awesome! Thanks for the opportunity. Good luck everyone and Happy Holidays!

I am drawing the winner tonight! Hopefully everyone who wants the plants has entered.

The winner is #3, starlight682! I am PMing now.
If they don't pay or respond by 8 pm tonight, I will draw a new winner.

RAOK.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom