Free: Roak

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lol mine hate omega and nls.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I skipped the fast this week, they'll eat it after the day off.. if not than its hopeless haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

If you still have some is like to try to get my rams to color up some

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Aquarium Advice mobile app

got it today and my fish seem to like it , the barbs and loachs will eat anything but my angel is picky and he was the first to eat

got it today and my fish seem to like it , the barbs and loachs will eat anything but my angel is picky and he was the first to eat

My betta took a 12 lb. Poo after 2 days of eating it, rams love it, apistos not crazy but starting to eat, corys love it, my cat loves it... oh yah, can someone send me some back? My cat really did love it:(

Thanks. Received the package today. I never saw the fishies swarm so much for food before. Awesomeness!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

It was delicious!!! And the fish liked it as well. I can send some back. How much do you need?

Glad the fish like it! I still have plenty. Joking about the cat.

Glad the fish like it! I still have plenty. Joking about the cat.

Actually my dog got into the fish cabinet and helped himself to a powdery fish food I got from an AA member is Alaska. Had to basically baby proof the cabinet after that.

Well maybe now one of these bitaeniata will pay attention to the flake I have 2 new spawns

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom