Selling everything

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OniTweak

Aquarium Advice Freak
Due to my job I'm only able to go 5 places in the world and I don't really feel like taking my tank with me when I move to California in September. I would like to sell the following. Would prefer local pickup on dried goods but will ship, will not ship livestock. As far as prices go make me an offer.

Aquariums:
2.5G Mini-Bow with Generic Hood
5G AGA Rectangle
14G High with generic hood
1.5G Corner
20G Long, has a crack in one of the corners, holds water and makes a great frag tank.

Extras:
Marineland Penguin Bio-Wheel filter for 20Gallon Tanks

The Good:
14G Biocube with 20+pounds of Live Rock. It hasn't been mantained as well as it should have. There hair algae on the rocks and some cyano. Should you happen to buy the tank with the rock I will be more than happy to clean up the sides and syphon out all the baddies.
Two types of Coral in the tank is a huge colony of GSP on the center rock and some amazing looking Radioactive Zoas still o a plug.
There is 1 Emerald Crab, 4 Dwarf Blue Leg Hermits and a crazy amount of Stomatella Snails in there which do quite a good job of keeping the tank relatively clean.

Fish:
1 False Perc about 1.5 inches
1 Yellow Clown Goby about 1.5 inches
Paired Blue Banded Goby and Pistol Shrimp

It sucks to have to do this but I don't have the time to mantain this tank and do not want the hassle of moving cross country. If interested let me know either PM or on this thread. I live in Hagerstown, MD 21742 so let me know if local pick-up would be the way to go or if you need something shipped.

Would Possibly be willing to trade for some things that would make a decent 2.5g nano-tank when I get settled. However would prefer cash or paypal.

how much for the 5g shipped to 90815, and was it ever used with saltwater?

or the 2.5g. either one.

Good luck on the sale, move and job, cali can get a bit expensive, but the beach life is worth it.

Back
Top Bottom