Supplies 48in 260wt CF lights, plants, filters, & more

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

evercl92

Aquarium Advice FINatic
All pics should be clickable to larger sizes. Alot of stuff, so here goes:

48inch 260wt Compact Fluorescent fixture by Odyssea. Has 2 65wt 12000K bulbs (6 months old), 2 actinics, and 4 LED's as moonlights. Comes with adjustable / hinged mounting legs. 12000K bulbs are barely used (3 hrs each day). One cooling fan makes a slight noise, but I rotated the bulbs so that it is only on when the actinics are turned on (almost never, for me). Separate switches for back set of lights (12000K), front set (actinics), and moonlights. - $80

Artificial Wood Decoration Filter -
The filter sits inside your tank, intake on the right side, cascades out the front. Has tubing/connection for air pump, plastic clamps for housing a heater inside as well. Filter is approx 16''in tall, perfect for a 20H. Comes with plastic plants, and filter cartridge, everything that would come with it brand new, even the box. Never used or plugged in. Has some damage on top right side, which I have fully repaired with epoxy and silicon.

More info

$35 obo

Aquaclear model 70 for sale. Never used, had a slight crack in the back of the 'box', that has been sealed and tested to hold water. Comes with everything thing that would come with a new box/kit, even the box.I can get a pic if needed.

More info
$25 obo

10inch knife house - $5

plastic / silk plants - $1 each

Reptile water dishes - $1.50 each

Reptisafe - 95% remaining - $2.50

I will ship items if you wish, at buyer's expense. Just let me know what you want, and I'll get you a shipping quote. The only thing I won't ship is the light fixture.
Non CC Paypal preferred or cash on pickup.

more stuff to sell off:

driftwood - fairly large. probably best suited for a 20H or larger - $12

48inch All-Glass single-tube fluorescent fixture - $15 (cat not included)

Gravel Vac Tube (standard size) - $5

Coralife Aqualight Mounting Legs - $6

Glass beads - $5
Would be great for breeding egg-scatter-er's. A bit more than enough to cover a 10-gal tank

Back
Top Bottom