Triton GS2 Maxi-Jet Mod for sale w/ Magnetic Bracket.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kurkis

Aquarium Advice Newbie
BRAND NEW - Triton Aquatic GS2 Maxi-jet mods for sale w/ magnetic bracket.

I moved out of state and had to tear my tank down. I had these kits on order at the time and because I do not have a tank set-up right now I just need to unload them. I have a couple kits $25.00 ea + s/h. They turn your normal MJ1200 pump into a 2,000 gph pump. Good for fresh or saltwater and a cheap way for mixing saltwater.

PM or email me with questions. Pictures below.

ImageShack Gallery

I'm not really familiar with this. Explain to me how they work. I'm going to be starting a SW tank with a sump. Will these help the pump get the filtered water back up to the tank?

You need a return pump for that.

What the modification does is takes a Maxi-Jet 1200 power head and replaces some of those parts increasing its performance from something like 295 gph to 2000+ gph. You would use this for the actual water movement in your tank which is one of the most important parts of a successful set-up.

Basically you can buy Tunzes for hundreds or you can buy a mod kit + a Maxi-Jet powerhead spending under $50.00 to get similar results.

It is simply a very "cost effective" way to address water movement in your display tank.

Back
Top Bottom