Wtb mosses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jeremyblevins

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello everyone,
Looking to buy some mosses for the shrimp tank. I'm looking for flame, weeping, and Taiwan moss. Shipping is to 32792.

I would be cautious, lots of people have had really bad experiences with Arizona Aquatic Gardens.

Looking at the link, I am immediately concerned since they seem to assert that Taiwan and Christmas moss are two names for the same species, which they most certainly are not. Those are two totally different species.

I'd suggest checking Aquabid instead, or else:

Sweet Aquatics
Aqua Botanic Store

I've bought from both of those places before and been happy with what I received.

i checked both those sweet aquatics only has Java moss and Christmas moss, and aqua botanic is down. mgamer offered me flame and weeping moss for 6 each with 4 shipping, do you think anywhere would be cheaper or is that i good price?

Gamer is good to buy from ive heard good things and am planning to buy from him in the future

Gamer is good to buy from ive heard good things and am planning to buy from him in the future

I have bought from gamer and he is A++. I would also shoot a PM to Severum_Mama. 2 people great to order plants from.

Back
Top Bottom