WTB Plants & Moss & Maybe shrimp in a few days

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AquariumNewb

Aquarium Advice Newbie
So, i went on sweetaquatics.com but figured it might be a better idea to first offer the money to hobbyists rather than businesses.. What i was going to get:
6 Myriophyllum Pinnatum
3 Golden Lloydiella
3 Lloydiella
7 or 8 Anacharis's
3 Hygrophila Angustifolia
and,
2 Water wisteria
As well as a few bunches of moss(xmas, fissidens, java, taiwan? offer..) and a few marimo ball's.
Might also be looking to buy some shrimp in the next month.. RCS's seem the cheapest, but i might get a bit of a few kinds and have them breed :D
All of the plants minus the moss and marimo's they want 20.50 for and then 12$ per extra large (softball size) marimo's, 7 per Lg marimo's, and 3$ per plain size one (around 1.5"). they dont have moss but its around 3$ a bunch from what ive seen..
So, let me know if you have any of that and we can work it out. im willing to pay up to what they want. if you can match their prices and guarantee quality, live plants, ill gladly deal with you. You dont have to have all of those plants.. if you only have a few ill buy that too. Let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom