Crazy - Won 3 auction bids for shrimp!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Autumnsky

Site Team
With just a few minutes left, I bid on about 8 shrimp postings, and won 3.

1 Black Galaxy Snowflake Pinto $20 oops thought this was 5 shrimp :oops:

5 - 3M 2F Red Galaxy Fishbone $20 Very pretty

5 3M 2F SS-SSS PRL $10 lovely looking.

Now we will see how fast they arrive. Ship Monday.

This is what happens when I have a few spare minutes to occupy. :eek:

I missed the 5 Metallic BOA by a couple seconds! :nono: I misread the last bid amount then when bid higher, I realized it it was too late.

Last edited:
The promo shrimp videos were like a 200% light saturation with small flashes of the actual shrimps in between the blare of light. So I can't even post a pic really.

Hoping to set up a new 6.6G Edge tank and do a little more research for the genetics on the shrimp to end up being combined.

The PRL aren't a big deal.

But a Snowflake and Fishbone pattern one black the other red, I do not want to ruin them. I had a black cull Galaxy fishbone but he disappeared over time.

Well tracking says they are in transit but doesn't even show which post office received them. Just that a label was made 12:11 am on the 2nd. Expected to arrive by 8pm the 6th.

Hoping for the best but the critical side is very skeptical right now.

Just acclimating out of the bag - 6 days in the bag
60074-albums14852-picture72886.jpg

After about 45 min, getting ready to go into the tank
60074-albums14852-picture72887.jpg

I’m naming that one batshrimp!

They’re very beautiful patterns! All acclimate okay?

They seem fine.

I like Batshrimp. Shall be the new nickname. There was a big cup of a XXL moss ball and glob of Subwassertang I had kept for a couple months in an unlighted spot to rid it of the fuzzy algae. Threw those into the container with the FB shrimp to pick at them and been putting the airline back and forth with the fish in the bucket.

Had to go grab my derimmed 6.6G Edge tank. The top was removed because it had a crack at the corner. But moved the nano SW to a big tank couple years ago.

After had a bunch of stuff to do earlier and just about ready to clean it and add some shrimp soil. See how it looks and do water changes on the temporary containers.

Back
Top Bottom