How much more will my crayfish grow?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Divis_Julius

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I got my dwarf orange crayfish on Christmas Eve and since then he's molted twice. Once around a week ago, and lastnight. He's grown quite a bit, and I'm wondering how much more he'll grow.

Also, some Black Neon Tetras got ich and were removed the second I noticed. He has a few white dots on him and was scratching all over just now... could he have ich or is he molting again?

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130105_200810.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130105_200810.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 119
  • ForumRunner_20130105_200838.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130105_200838.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 117
I got my dwarf orange crayfish on Christmas Eve and since then he's molted twice. Once around a week ago, and lastnight. He's grown quite a bit, and I'm wondering how much more he'll grow.

Also, some Black Neon Tetras got ich and were removed the second I noticed. He has a few white dots on him and was scratching all over just now... could he have ich or is he molting again?
I think he looks close to full size. I think max is either 1 or 2 inches. I do not think inverts can get ich.

Definitely NOT CPO! If you paid more than $1-2, you better get a refund or return him to get the right one!

They are cute and funny but...

They will eat your fish! If you have fish in there, CPO is better in a nice community tank.

Definitely NOT CPO! If you paid more than $1-2, you better get a refund or return him to get the right one!

They are cute and funny but...

They will eat your fish! If you have fish in there, CPO is better in a nice community tank.

I paid $15 but I know it was overpriced because the store scams. No one really has them around here though. I have him with some Cherry Barbs, but I'm actually cycling another tank for them so I can get an African Butterfly Fish in the tank. I figure bottom and top dwelling predators would be good tank mates.

Back
Top Bottom