My Pond Web Site!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very nice job. You pond looks fantastic!

However, unless I'm mistaken, it looks like the Mrs. is doing all the work in the pictures! You lucky dog you! :p

Just jokin', again, great job!

Excellent,

Thanks for sharing.

I see your in Canada, what will you do in the winter with all the plants and do you have any fish in the pond? Will you incoporate one of those pond deicers that I saw a DIY of a few days ago?

Hi there Murphy,

Awesome looking pond. I'm sure you'll get years of enjoyment from it.

Also, great work on the site. I particularly loved the way every step of the process was photographed and documented.

I bookmarked your site, so that one day, when I am ready for an outside project, I can use it for reference. Mine would not be nearly as large but the steps and the sequence made perfect sense to me.

Well done.

Overwintering Pond

I have an air bubbler and heater in the pond to keep a hole open in the ice for the fish.(13 goldfish 2 Koi 500 babies!) You can see the hole in the bottom left hand corner of the photo.

Looks really nice especially the waterfall. I just wish I had the room to do something like that. I've already talked with my wife and told her that our next place is going to be on a larger property so we can put in a bigger pond :D

pond

OUTSTANDING! Great job on the pond and the website. I especially like the filtration system you built.
Logan J

Back
Top Bottom