100g upgrade!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

XxVooDooxX

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I am so excited! My neighbor is moving and I just bought a brand new 100g acrylic tank with a black oak stand for $200! As soon as I get it home I will post a picture. Thoughts? Good deal or not

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium

Awesome deal.. so you wont miss your neighbor?? Really its a great price in my opinion

Nice, great deal. On the other hand, I'd hold out for at least a 6' tank like a 125G so you can have a larger variety of swimming fish.

Budget for the tank or the setup? Don't get me wrong, great deal! and I'm jealous, having my biggest tank being a only 38G

No no just my budget for the tank itself. I think I'm leaning towards another reef set up but I'm going to have to buy things one at a time, lights, sump etc.. I've already put so much into my 46 so this 100 is going to be a very slow mover

Yeah, I know what you mean, I've found decent prices on 125G with tank and stand, but I've been holding out for one that also has some T5 HO so I can do a reef right away.

You got a great deal

Sent from my HTC ANDROID INCREDIBLE using Aquarium

didnt you just start a saltwater setup? maybe im thinking of another member

Haha! Nope, that was me! The bug has bit....deep!

lol trust me i know the feeling i just started up another 55G and already im seeing deals for 125Gs and up on craigslist

Back
Top Bottom