180 Gallon FOWLR w/ Inverts stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes they do. Stay clear of puffers, triggers,lions, anything of that nature because they do eat inverts. Tangs are the best fish i can think of, i know you have a yellow, so i would do 2 more tangs with it. What abt a blue and a naso? They would do good in your tank and get to a nice size

all My blue tangs Have Gotten ich In The Past. But i Just Got hired at my LFS so hopefully They'll teach me good tricks
My whole Goal Is For a peaceful Community.

IMO a naso needs larger than a 180. They get huge and swim like crazy.

Do you think all of those with a zoster butterfly fish would work? Along with a firefish of some sort and a blenny of some sort, like a midas blenny, i really don't have a clue what blenny.

Do you think all of those with a zoster butterfly fish would work? Along with a firefish of some sort and a blenny of some sort, like a midas blenny, i really don't have a clue what blenny.

I don't trust butterflies as they are all hard as heck to keep alive. Midas blennies are great. I'd add one

What about a firefish? I am letting go a bit and getting the itch to stock it more. I still like the idea of multiple schools of fish :)

Lets say I wanted puffers and triggers, throw out any ideas of inverts huh? My dad wants a lionfish, but I am personally against it.
---
But going back to the original stock, diamon watchman goby would be fine too
?

Lets say I wanted puffers and triggers, throw out any ideas of inverts huh? My dad wants a lionfish, but I am personally against it.

If you got a lion all those small fish would be lunch lol. Blue throat triggers are usually a well behaved trigger. Um invert wise maybe an urchin? Idk if even that would survive a hungry puff

Thats what I thought. Hopefully I can convince him out of it. The other fish look better :). Finally sand sifting gobies would be fine as well right?

So I was not able to get the 180, but possibly a 100? I know it is a MUST to downsize the stock here. (100 is the bare minimum for the Yellow Tang right?) Anywho, I am not very excited about cutting fish from the list, nor invertabrates. So who wants to help do it for me?

If you want more than one coral banded shrimp, be safe and order a mated pair, just my experiences, but if they are not, they will fight.

Sent from my Z750C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

If you want more than one coral banded shrimp, be safe and order a mated pair, just my experiences, but if they are not, they will fight.

Oh woooowww this has been a while since I updated the list with a bunch more fish. here is my new "master plan stock":
1x Spotbreast Angelfish
1x Coral Beauty Angelfish
1x Yellow Tang
6x Honey Red/Blackbar/ Blue/Green Chromis (just the most peaceful)
x6 Dispar Anthias
1x Firefish
2x Scissortail Dartfish
2x Barred Dartfish
1x Purple Firefish
1x Hectors Goby
3x female 1x male Whipfin/McCosker's Flasher Wrasse
2x Teardrop Ocellaris Clownfish, Tank Bred
1x Midas or Tailspot Blenny
1x Sailfiin Tang
2x Diamond Watchman Goby
1x Foxface Lo One Spot
6x Pajama Cardinalfish
1x Lawnmower Blenny
Inverts
x6 Emerald Crab
3x Anemone Porcelain Crab
1x Blue Porcelain Crab
24x Hermit Crab (8 of each; red, blue, green)
10x Astrea Snails
10x Nassarius Snails
2x Onyx Nassarius Snails (maybe)
3x Scarlet Cleaner Shrimp
10x Peppermint Shrimp (or possibly less)
1x Fire Shrimp

This is my dream tank, probably a bit overstocked huh? can cut down inverts, but it is going to be hard to cut down the fish...

The invert part of the list is okay, but the fish list is way more than a hundred gallon can take... I consider mine full, with less than half of that list, and it's a 150, well over two hundred with sump etc. I'd try and slim it down

Just the spotbreast alone will grow to seven or eight inches. Don't know how good that would do with out lots of swim room

For 180
1x Coral Beauty Angelfish
1x Yellow Tang
6x Blackbar or Blue/Green Chromis
1x Firefish
2x Scissortail Dartfish
1x Purple Firefish
1x Hectors Goby
1x Whipfin or McCosker's Flasher Wrasse
2x Ocellaris Clownfish
1x Tailspot Blennny