30" quad T5 with moonlights for $79

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What are you wanting to keep under it? I'll be honest, even though the price is right... I don't know if I would trust a T5HO that was made by some guy with an ebay store... If they aren't made with the right stuff, they will rust and fall apart.

I don't think this guy is making lights in his garage... Lol. I checked his stats and he is @ 99% positive with over 6k sales. Just wondering if anyone here has used these lights.

The only thing I see thats not perfect with that fixture is that it has a single reflector for the bulbs. Individual reflectors can do wonders! lol

But if you are looking at basic corals and the such and nothing demanding super high light like an anemone then i think it would be a fine fixture.

here is another site that has cheap 4 bulb lights

fish need it;lights; food;Sponge

I have one of their fixtures and it is built well and of good quality. The bulbs are 10k and actinic which is the only bad thing with those lights, I like a more blue tank. lol But thats easily remedied with the purchase of 2 12k bulbs. :-D

hope that helps!

Back
Top Bottom