colorfull stocking ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thefishguy

Aquarium Advice Regular
I am designing my tank right now and cant really dicide on fish. I would really like colorfull fish. and some that would be helpfull in matinance that don't lack color, nonagressive ones. like the yellow tang. any ideas

What about a fairy wrasse? I don't know much about them, but they have a lot of color. How big of a tank do you have?

tank size would be helpful... LR??
wrasses are nice but some eat shrimp so if you want shrimp make sure there shrimp friendly.

it is a 70 gallon with a 30 gallon sump, I plan on initially having 100 pounds of live rock then later maybe get another fifty. I would like to have color with interesting creatures also. like crabs, shrimp

Check into a Mystery Wrasse, they are beautiful yet reef safe, what a Looker, But the are a little pricey.....

Kaye

A pair of tank raised false perc clowns (orange), a pair of neon (blue) gobys, 3 (blue/green) chromis, a midas blenny (gold/yellow), (yellow) watchman goby... oops, I'm making this my tank (see my profile).

You gonna do reef, or just fish?

Back
Top Bottom