Dream Tank??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

firereef

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
If you could have any size tank under 1000 gallons what dimensions would you choose??

Heres a few examples:

900 gallon - 96x72x30
935 gallon - 120x60x30
807 gallon - 108x48x36
957 gallon - 96x96x24

What size would you go with?? Make up your own dimensions if you like...I'm building a new one and am looking for insight.

If I were going big, I would get as big as I could afford and handle. 957g for me. :wink:

So are you going to have one that big? 8O

Hello to all this is my first post here! :lol:

A 120 gallon to me is the perfect size by staying with a 48 inch length you get the most front to back space to work with...
:lol:

welcome to aquarium advice sayuncle :) but if your making one think it be easier to go with a cube myself !

whatever size, i'd just love my tank to look like Steve Weast's tank. Best pic I've ever seen of a reef tank - oh, and btw it makes a really cool background on ya PC!!! (right click, set as background)

steveweasts850NICE.jpg

How would you ever do anything in the middle of a 96x96? I would also pick that tank, but at only 24" deep I can't think of how you'd ever do anything in it.

i would pile all the rock in the middle and leave the perimeter for fish to swim ect..
chimera love that pic what a great looking tank :)

Back
Top Bottom