Hello all saltwater aquarists

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Dai Phan

Aquarium Advice Freak
Greetings,

I do apologize for the tasteless joke on my tank crash. I would never thought anyone would take it seriously since I made the crash too extreme to be true (although everything else is a fact). Again, I am sorry if I offended anyone. I learned that making jokes about the lives of animals is not appropriate and I feel very bad about my judgments. I hope the other thread in unlocked so I can update you all on the situation. DP

I agree it was rather tasteless and uncalled for when you have so many people willing and able to take the time to help out and be there...

Greetings,

To be fair to me, I did not invent this Red Slime thread just for the heck of it but because I need expert advice from all of you. I was just kidding about the crash at the end but everything else is true. I have asked the moderator to reopen the thread so I can update you all on the situation. My humble apologies. DP

OK, Dr. Dia Phan has apologized. I say for now we accept him at his word and move on. The staff has taken appropriate actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom