After all the chaos of the live rock situation from last night, I just took a cup of water to my LFS
and had them test it. They said that all my levels looked great except my pH. They said it was a little low. I tested it again just now and according to my Red Sea test kit it is just fine. I still do have a problem with this brown algae everywhere. So, how do I know when it's safe to put a nice fish in this tank?!
It has been up and running for about 5 1/2 weeks now. We have 5 damsels in there right now that have been doing just fine for the last 4 weeks (I know it's bad, we didn't realize that was NOT the way to cycle a fish until AFTER my father in law talked us into it).
I didn't realize having a fish tank was this stressful! 8O
PS - Do you think I can atleast get a few turbo snails to start cleaning up this brown algae?