I think my DSB is offically crashing!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Darin, I am so sorry to hear of your troubles. Hope you get it straightened out. Let us know how you handle it! :cry:

I think I am going to handle it with a new and better tank!!! What better way to releive my anguish! :lol:

I wonder if samples of the crashed DSB could be analyzed for metal concentrations and/or other contaminants without having to mortgage the kids to pay the lab fee? That would tell a lot about what's going on I'd think.

that would be so interesting to get it analyzed if you do please post...and i love it that you are turning something bad into something good! good luck!!

vermonter310 said:
but I think EVERYONE, needs to get information from more than one source and consider all opinions,

Sorry...been away for a few days.

I completely agree. But obviously a formal education has to count for something. Not saying that they know everything...But you have to give more weight to someone who has experience+educqation than you would someone who has the same amount of experience but no education on the subject.

Most definately get as many points of view and opinions as possible...

I will take a look at those links and possibly add them to the site.

Squishy

heh...dont I wish! :)

More like 2 ten hour days followed by 2 thirteen hour days at my desk at work. But thats how you pay for those trip to those beaches w/ the free flowing rum!

Back
Top Bottom