ro/di unit installation guide? and everything i need to know

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pairenoid

Aquarium Advice Freak
i do not know anything about installing a ro/di unit but i hear they are not hard, however i am reading the description for one i want to buy and im not sure if i can use it

it says i need 35-60 psi but how do i check that for one, and what is the average household psi for a bathroom faucet? my flow in my bathroom sink is really weak, the kitchen is stronger, but would it be ok to use my garden hose? i see a garden hose attachment

here is the product i am thinking of buying, i am open to suggestions, but ease of install is a factor, i dont want something permanent that will just sit there

0ppm Portable 100GPD Reverse Osmosis Ro Di Filtration | eBay

please tell me everything i need to know about setting one up, and also any other products i need to buy to make it work\

i just want safe water for PWC's :) my budget is ~200, but ofc the lower the better, i was thinking 60-150. Only recommend ones that are easy install and can be easy removed within minutes, nothing that requires using extra tools and what not, just plug in? if possible to my bathroom or hose

also this http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/brs-4-...tem-75gpd.html

Back
Top Bottom