Shrimp question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Newfiereefer

Aquarium Advice Freak
Currently have a 55g FOWLR but plan on eventually going reef , I have a Coral Banded Shrimp in there for about 2 weeks now and I was wondering if it would be safe add a cleaner shrimp in with it ? Any success with this pair , any horror stories . Happy to hear them all.

I have a banded, cleaner, fire and 3 peps shrimps in mine no probs. they just stay out of each others way

I have a mated pair of blue bandeds, 4 cleaners, and 6 pepermints. No problems at all. They each have their spot and stick to it.

If you are the type that feeds daily it should be fine. If you only feed 3x a week I wouldn't suggest it. The bandeds go hanibal lector if hungry and you don't feed

Awesome , thanks guys , I've only heard nasty things about Clamps ( named my CBS after futurerama ) . But I have notices that acted 2 days of roaming , he has found a spot and just chills there. I'll get me a cleaner sine my clown seems to thing Clamps will clean him ... Only too get the....CLAMPS !!

Back
Top Bottom