What do you think?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I'm from the states and I'm going to assume that £134.99 is about $200 to $210 here. Compared to a bio-cube, you could just save a little bit more money and buy a new one. (tank that is. not the stand. Deff ask about buying the stand if you deside to buy a new one) I'm really hesitant on buy used stuff. It's not bad, but make sure everything is working great when you go and get it. :)

Hmm. Thank you for your advice, I looked at the first picture a little more carefully, and there is quite a bit of damage on the front of the tank.

GoldieLocks1 said:
Hmm. Thank you for your advice, I looked at the first picture a little more carefully, and there is quite a bit of damage on the front of the tank.

Yeah. I would just be a littl

GoldieLocks1 said:

Yeah. I would just be a little bit more patient (I know...it's super hard! :)) and buy a new one so that you're starting with a clean slate. :) you can buy that one but consider what all could happen and what will need to be done. Could you buy a new one with the amount of money you might invest in just trying to fix this one? (rhetorical question ;))

Back
Top Bottom