Woohoo! I'm officially hooked...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CMD26

Aquarium Advice Regular
Well I'm about nine months into my first tank and I thought I was already addicted but today cemented it.

I put in my first xenia about 4 days ago and today...it started pulsing. I don't think I've ever seen anything more beautiful or fulfilling. I LOVE THIS HOBBY!!

Feel free to poke fun...I realize I'm a dork. =P

Welcome to the dorkside!!!!!! :D Oh, this addiction(yes that is what it is) gets better and better, just wait.......................
Daryl

This is a great hobby. I just put my first corals (mushrooms) in today and have been stairing at them all day.

As for poking fun... When my tank was near the end of it's cycle I was counting my turbo snail's pooh! I couldn't believe how much he went!

havefun said:
When my tank was near the end of it's cycle I was counting my turbo snail's pooh! I couldn't believe how much he went!

wow hahaha.. now thats addicted! I think we all go through some forms of addiction though. Heck, I even find myself trying to sleep next to it; just to make sure everythings ok

Congrats!!!!

I want to get some too when my tanks is ready!

LOLing!!! I am in the start of my cycle after a sw break from remodeling... I can harldy stand myself... I go to the LFS alomost daily and the hubby is like Ummm... how many times can you look at a test kit or fish food or why are you looking at the same fish over and over when you cant buy them yet... LOL... owell... This hobby rocks! :)

if your 9 monthes in then mts(muti tank syndrome) should be setting in very soon i believe i was 9 or 10 monthes in when i got it and now after 30 or so monthes i have 6 tanks and close to 400g of saltwater in my house,and i cant stop yet.

Oh MTS has already set in but unfortunately my wallet isn't cooperating. =P

And one day you'll rue the day you put that xenia in your tank and wonder what you ever thought to celebrate about! Good luck keeping it (under control, lol)!

Welcome to the additiction. It is a slippery slope from there!

Back
Top Bottom