Cycling biorb 30L flow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Joey23

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Greetings!

I was gifted a Biorb Flow 30L/9Gallon and I’m just now getting it up and running. The guy at petco told me I have to cycle it for at least two weeks adding the conditioner and biological booster where as the guide tells me add one today and another tomorrow. Do I add this every week, or couple days? For I have a couple since I also have a kit that came along with things or just this one time for this cycle. Also any tips that wanna be given along the way is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Attachments

• 34BF365A-ADAF-46CE-A0A9-71342A788395.jpg
    34BF365A-ADAF-46CE-A0A9-71342A788395.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 30
I can't find information about your tank, what filter you have and what biological filter medium you have to house the bacteria you are going to add? Cycling of your tank will end when your levels are stable, it may take two or three weeks or maybe more than a month. You will need a test of the basic parameters to prove it (ammonia, nitrites and nitrates), investigate about the nitrogen cycle in new aquariums so that the subject is more clarified, basically the ammonia decomposes into nitrites and then nitrates, do not get fish before your cycle end.

Back
Top Bottom