Feeding four oscars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oscar4life

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Am having some trouble with feeding two of my oscars I have two four inch oscars and to two inch oscars the to bigger ones eat all the food I but in there they don't let the two little guys get any I feed them blood warms in the morning and beef heart at night so I don't now wait to do please help

Are you feeding any pellets at all? I only feed and recommend New Life Spectrum. Feeding only frozen foods will just give them protein and an overall unbalanced and incomplete diet.

This is one problem with cichlids of different sizes, the larger will usually cause major problems for the smaller ones. Is there any way to separate the two different sizes.

I do feed them pellets to a little bit. I have a 55 I can but the other to in so I am going to do that to see if that will help thank you very much this app is really helpful

Definitely switch to New Life Spectrum. Feed it exclusively for a few months, and you will see improvement.

Back
Top Bottom