First attempt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

deb_unlimited

Aquarium Advice Regular
I took a picture of my "temporary" 10 gallon tank. It's been about 4 weeks now. I say "temporary" because I have gotten so many good ideas and want to do two really cool betta tanks. I have 2 bettas and 1 cory so far. I got the 2nd betta from WalMart, felt so bad when I found a dead, rotting one on the shelf. I had #2 in a 1 gallon bowl for 2 days and then picked up a breeder tank so I could put him in the 10 gallon. I will be setting up another 10 gallon for him next week. I also have an empty 30 gallon that is in the "what am I going to do" stage.

Trying to add photo...LOL I'm lost... Hey, it worked!

I'm looking at this picture and seeing the tank we had back in the early '70s. Not really what I want but it was fun to re-create memories! There are two bettas in here, both blue, one cobalt, one more turquoise. Don't worry, one is in a floating breeder tank. We had a cobalt blue betta in the family aquarium, Gandalf! He would eat frozen brine shrimp off of your fingertip. I have plans to design two cool 10 gallon tanks for the bettas along an oriental theme??? The 30 gallon will use natural aquascaping, no blue gravel, LOL!

Attachments

• DSCF0055.jpg
    DSCF0055.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom