Fluval vista or spec 16?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

macz

Aquarium Advice Activist
I was thinking of upgrading from my 10 aqueon frameless to one of these 16 gallon the stand I currently have will fit both tanks...anyone have either or pros cons..maybe leaning towards the spec 16 due to has the frameless look like my aqueon...

I just ordered the fluval vista 16...the frameless is nice but I have to constantly unplug the light to take the lid off..im gonna empty it and return it..funny petco said they'll still take it and refund even though I've had it running for 3 weeks..

20180412_110959.jpg

My fluval 16 real nice..better than my 10!!

That looks nice! (Er, your stand is tilting though lol)

Yea my sunroom floor isn't level..it's not the stand lol...tank is great!!! I might order the fluval stand that goes with it...the stand is nice made solid...

So my stock is 6 neon tetras 2 black tetras 1 cherry shrimp 1 mystery snail 1 inca snail...my centerpiece I just got a blue ram...ram is doing well I really like how he seems to be the thinking fish...really cool..I know hard to keep but hoping it goes well..

Nice! Yeah, nice fish there. Hope the ram does well. I like mine - three rams hang around the bottom and the angelfish take the top.

Back
Top Bottom