Getting a New 20g with cabinet for x-mas need ideas..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dertyharry420

Aquarium Advice Regular
I'm wondering what to do with it im thinking FwLR or amazon bio-tope but i have no experience with either..and i was wondering what you guys think i should do ...i want something with crazy creatures like a Albino Freshwater eel
or something cool and maybe a eery looking tank but with a PC lighting.. i just want some basic ideas thanks...

It's really up to you. This particular forum category won't be helpful for a saltwater FOWLR setup, but I'll say this: for a person new to saltwater, I'd shoot for a 55gallon tank or larger. a 20g is going to be a lot harder to keep stable if you've never played with salt setups.

If it is a tall 20 gallon, and you really want something unique, look into creating a "half-full" bio-tope brackish tank with archers, and a cricket nest above the water. The Archer fish will shoot the crickets down (hence the name archer) and eat them.

just an idea.... it would take much research and planning especially if you don't have experience with brackish tanks.

Back
Top Bottom