Seting up a tank advice needed please...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Catastrophic81

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi guys well i suppose i should start off with what sort of tank i have. It is 4ft and has an aquaone at/882 filter.

I was thinking about putting cilchids into it but as i have a 5yo a 3yo and a 6mo have decided it would be better to go "normal" tropicals instead.

All i know is i love silver sharks, clown loaches, bumble bee gobys, tetras, guppies, catfish and angel fish.

I want a variety of colours shapes sizes etc... for the kids to watch and learn from.

What I really would like help with is to know what fish you guys think would be suitable?
TIA
Chloe
xx

How many gallons is the tank? That will give us an idea of how many fish you could have. I'm not sure about the silver sharks or gobys but I know the clowns(if the tank is big enough), tetras, guppies, catfish and angels would all be fine in a tank together.

It is really just personal preference. For the kids, there are tons of very colorful tetras and even guppies that are out there. Hope it helps. :)

Back
Top Bottom