Anenome Care

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kylae

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey all!!!
im semi new to the salt water world however completely new to keeping an anemone happy, unfortunately i was sold a rose bud anemone with inadequate lighting, i was under the impression from the store i would be able to keep him happy healthy with what i have.
i currently have 2 T8 lights will be upgrading soon.
does anyone have any suggestions to keep him happy till i can upgrade in a couple weeks time?

How is he now?

You could return him!
Put it in a friends tank!
Get better lighting if you think that's the issue!

Your anemone won't survive under T8 lighting for 2 weeks I'm afraid. Best bet is to return him if you can.

you can put it in my tank kylae it wouldn't b the best, option i only have quad t5 but it would help until u buy those led lights

thanks everyone!! i called the shop today to see if i could return him not looking like an option,
ill probably let you hold on to him for me chris

@reefmob at the moment he seems okay he s bubbled out and has good colour, but its only been a few days, so im expecting his health to decline quickly :(

no problem ky i shoulda took him last night when i was over

Kylae said:
thanks everyone!! i called the shop today to see if i could return him not looking like an option,
ill probably let you hold on to him for me chris

did walter agree to take it back ?

Back
Top Bottom