need help with aquascapeing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PiscesLou

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have FOWLR tank......right now my 60LBS of LR and 30LBS of base rock are pretty much just stacked up against one another and its getting boring to look at. So, I wanna start using wire ties pvc pipes and glue to create a new look. basically I need help with my shopping list of materials. what kind of pvc pipes and glue are safe for tanks? what brand? cheapest place to buy( home depot, walmart, lowes..etc..) TIA

What about getting a maisonary drill bit and some plastic pegs.
you can drill holes put a peg in and stack the LR that way.
Also get some LR branches and get some diversity. Check my picks if you like?

If you glue your rock together re-scaping is going to be horrible (and we all know it to be inevitable). Try just taking it out and trying again. Maybe you just need to get more creative with how you stack it? Every time the rock comes out of my tank it looks even better when I put it back together!

Also keep in mind that if one of your fish get sick, you will have to pull it out. That would be virtually impossible to do with all that hiding space, and if you can't move the rock to get to it........... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom